Categories: Mothers Day Sms
- My mom was a little weird.
When I was little she would make chocolate frosting.
And she’d let me lick the beaters. And then she’d turn them off.
- The boy’s mother had bought him two new ties.
He hurried into his bedroom, immediately
put on one of them, and hurried back.
“Look, Mama! Isn’t it gorgeous?”
His mother said, “What’s the matter? You don’t like the other one?”
- My friend Myron tells me, “Last year on Mother’s Day
the whole family got together for a big dinner and afterward,
when Mom started to clean up, I said to her,
“Don’t bother with those dishes, Mom. Today is Mother’s Day,
you can always do them tomorrow.”
Incoming search terms:
- mothers day 2013 quotes
- mothers day 2013 sms messages
- mother\s day 2013 message from daughter
- mothers day 2013 greetings
- text from daughter to mothers day 2013
- mothers day 2013 sms
- mother\s day 2013 message from son
Powered by Facebook Comments
Here is Some Related SMS Messages